Fingerprinting~ Covid19 Update & Office Hours
Our office is open for all fingerprinting needs Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. This includes service for the public, our billed clients, walk-ins and our new clients. Unfortunately like everyone else we are still adjusting to a shorter work day with a temporary change in hours of operation due to Covid19. Please be at our office no later than 2:45 p.m. as our office is still closing at 3:00 p.m. Please read & understand the following information as there have been many changes and temporary adjustments made. See our revised office hours below.
We welcome new business billing accounts. Please call our office to set up a billing account and get started today!
If you’re a teacher in need of your background check or your 5 year FBI renewal do not hesitate calling us for an appointment. It is crucial that these background checks are done correctly, on time and sent to the Ohio Department of Education.
Our office reopened on Monday, May 18, 2020. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. and closing at at 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, Friday until 2:00 p.m. We have been taking small and much needed steps with you in mind. Keeping everyone healthy and at ease is our #1 priority.
We are having those that need printed to “check in by phone” once they arrive at our office. This goes for those that have an appointment and for walk-ins. Once you arrive have your waiver completed then call us at 330-788-9945 to let us know that you have arrived (Waivers are located outside near our door.) Take one to your vehicle and fill it out. We will call you when it’s your turn to be printed. Stay onsite-do not leave or you will lose your place. For now the office will only be open to and accessed by approved Administrative Staff and 1 client at a time to be fingerprinted. This means that you must stay in your vehicle until we call you, the door will be locked otherwise. We have made some crucial adjustments and we ask that everyone cooperate when visiting our location.
You must have your own mask with you and wear a mask upon entering-no exceptions. You may be asked to have your temperature taken upon arrival. If you are sick or have recently been exposed to Covid19 please schedule your appointment once you feel better. All cell phones must be shut off at the door. We ask that you have your waiver filled out which can be found on our website or outside near our door. Please know your ORC code numbers before arriving. More info on ORC can be found on a tab to your left; please visit that page on our site.
No children allowed in the building and anyone with you must remain outside in their vehicle. This is for health reasons as we are striving to keep our office sanitized and as safe as possible for you as well as our employees.
Again, we stress that if you are ill you will not be allowed in the building and will be asked to return. We know how crucial these background checks are but first and foremost is protecting the health & safety of our employees and other visitors.
For our fingerprinting clients please call our office to make an appointment. All others are also encouraged to make an appointment. If we are not in, our lines are answered 24 hours. Leave your name, phone number and the reason you’re calling and someone will return your call before we close or the next business day if you call after hours. We are hoping to remain open unless additional orders are put forth by the state or government. If you have questions in regards to your background check results please call BCII as they are the only ones that will be able to answer your questions.
Office Hours-Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Additional Fingerprinting Information
*Fast, professional, knowledgeable service
*Convenient, handicap accessible-No steps
*Front door parking, relaxed atmosphere
- Walk-ins are always welcome or make an appointment
- Ink printing must be scheduled in advance during this time
- You’re in and out within 10 minutes-no waiting in line!
Ink Print Cards – State and Federal cards available. An appointment needed for ink printing; call ahead. We do not sell ink print cards. We do have cards available, Federal FD258 and State issued.
- We always have same day service available-walk-in’s welcome
- Payment by cash, major credit cards, business checks and debit cards
- Experienced with the Ohio Department of Educations policies and procedures. Let us know what you need-BCI/FBI and (direct send to ODE) We fingerprint for many school districts, all counties and school members welcome
- We offer printing for all state boards, nursing, students, teachers, bus drivers, volunteers, churches and daycare’s, camps, Ohio lottery, Dept. of Public safety(security guards, PI/SG), Dealer Licensing, Dept. of Insurance and more
- We specialize in hard to print applicants. We recommend that you start using Corn Huskers lotion 1 week in advance of your appointment.
- Convenient client billing available. Call for details and to set up your account today.
- Our Mobile is available. Please call for details.
Thank you for understanding and for being patient. We are all in this together. For questions in regards to Covid19 please visit Coronavirus.gov There you will find answers to some of your questions.
Thank you and stay healthy! Terri, Larry and Staff March 14, 2021
Additional Services: Tri-State Investigations is proud to offer a variety of professional services which include Security Guard Services, Fingerprinting, and Private Investigations. Whether you’re a local employer who needs routine electronic fingerprinting, Security Guard services or a Licensed Private Investigator we are here for you. We are currently hiring security officers. Please phone our office at 330-788-9945
Our Core Services
- Electronic BCI/FBI & Ink Fingerprinting
- Security Guard Services-armed/unarmed
- Guard service for schools, nursing homes, retail, restaurant’s, mills and plants, garage and parking decks, residential house sitting, parties, funerals, vacations. We provide security for all types of businesses long or short term.
- Traffic control and vehicle patrol
- Private Investigations including insurance, Workers Compensation cases
- Loss Prevention & employee related issues
- Missing Persons, background checks
Tri-State Investigations has been providing quality services since 1983. We are locally owned and operated by Larry Davis and Terri Hempstead who are proud to be part of the small business community. We are a 24-hour operation with a convenient location on Southern Blvd. here in Boardman Ohio. Call us today at 330-788-9945.