Fingerprinting~ Coronavirus Update & New Office Hours
For Fingerprinting clients and walk-in’s-New office hours beginning on May 18th 2020 are listed below. Please be at our office no later than 2:45 p.m. as our office will now close at 3:00 p.m. Please read & understand the following information as there have been many changes and temporary adjustments made. See our new office hours & days of operation listed below. Thank you.
We are pleased to announce that our office will reopen on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. with limited hours as we try to return to normal. We are having clients “check in by phone” once they arrive at our office. Once you arrive call us at 330-788-9945 and let us know that you have arrived. We will call you when it’s your turn to be printed. Stay onsite-do not leave or you will lose your spot. For now the office will only be open to and accessed by approved Administrative Staff and 1 client at a time to be fingerprinted. This means that you must stay in your vehicle until we call you, the door will be locked otherwise. We have made some crucial adjustments and we ask that everyone cooperate when visiting our location.
You must have your own mask with you and wear a mask upon entering-no exceptions. You will be asked to sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken upon arrival. All cell phones must be shut off at the door. We ask that you have your waiver filled out which can be found on our website.
You must know where your results are going and your codes needed. Have the “send to address written down as well as your BCI/FBI codes.” Call your employer to get the codes needed as you cannot be printed without this information. Our goal is to get you in and out as quick as possible without hesitation. We will be limited on time spent with those that are hard to print. *If you have had trouble in the past please start conditioning with Corn Huskers Lotion right away. Hard to print individuals will be asked to return if we cannot get your prints.
If you are ill you will not be allowed in the building and will be asked to return. We know how crucial these background checks are but first and foremost is protecting the health & safety of our employees and other visitors.
For our fingerprinting clients please call our office to make an appointment. Fingerprinting days and times are listed. Keep in mind that they will be changing eventually adding Friday at a later date. If we are not in, our lines are answered 24 hours. Leave your name, phone number and the reason you’re calling and someone will return your call. We are hoping to remain open unless additional orders are put forth by the state or government. If you have questions in regards to your background check results please call BCII as they are the only ones that will be able to answer your questions.
Temporary Office Hours for May and June 2020
We are opening on Monday, May 18, 2020 9:am-3:pm
Open Tues. May 19, 9:am-3:pm ,Weds. May 20, 9:am-3:pm
Closed: Thurs. May 21 and Fri. May 22, 2020
Closed May 25, Memorial Day
Open Tues. May 26-9:am-3:pm, Weds. May 27-9-3 Thurs. May 28-9a-3p
Closed: Fri. May 29, 2020
Open Mon. June 1-9:am-3:pm, Tues. June 2-9:am-3:pm
Open Weds. June 3-9:am-3:pm, Thurs. June 4-9:am-3:pm
Closed: Fri. June 5
Please check back for additional schedule. We are hoping to be back to 5 days a week soon. Thank you.
*Fast, professional, knowledgeable service
*Convenient, handicap accessible-No steps
*Front door parking, relaxed atmosphere
- Walk-ins are always welcome or make an appointment
- Ink printing must be scheduled in advance during this time
- You are in and out within 10 minutes-no waiting in line!
Ink Print Cards – State and Federal cards available. An appointment needed for ink printing; call ahead. We do not sell ink print cards.
- We always have same day service available-walk-in’s welcome
- Payment by cash, major credit cards, business checks and debit cards
- Experienced with the Ohio Department of Educations policies and procedures. Let us know what you need-BCI/FBI and (direct send to ODE) We fingerprint for many school districts, all counties and school members welcome
- We offer printing for all state boards, nursing, students, teachers, bus drivers, volunteers, churches and daycare’s, camps, Ohio lottery, Dept. of Public safety(security guards, PI/SG), Dealer Licensing, Dept. of Insurance and more
- We specialize in hard to print applicants. We recommend that you start using Corn Huskers lotion 1 week in advance of your appointment.
- Convenient client billing available. Call for details and to set up your account today.
- Our Mobile unit allows us to come to you at your convenience 6 days a week
Thank you for understanding and for being patient. We are all in this together. For questions in regards to the Coronavirus please visit Coronavirus.gov There you will find answers to some of your questions.
Thank you and stay healthy! Terri, Larry and Staff 05-11-2020
Additional Services: Tri-State Investigations is proud to offer a variety of professional services which include Security Guard Services, Fingerprinting, and Private Investigations. Whether you’re a local employer who needs routine electronic fingerprinting, Security Guard services or a Licensed Private Investigator we are here for you. We are currently hiring security officers. Please phone our office at 330-788-9945
Our Core Services
- Electronic BCI/FBI & Ink Fingerprinting
- Security Guard Services-armed/unarmed
- Guard service for schools, nursing homes, retail, restaurant’s, mills and plants, garage and parking decks, residential house sitting, parties, funerals, vacations. We provide security for all types of businesses long or short term.
- Traffic control and vehicle patrol
- Private Investigations including insurance, Workers Compensation cases
- Loss Prevention & employee related issues
- Missing Persons, background checks
Tri-State Investigations has been providing quality services since 1983. We are locally owned and operated by Larry Davis and Terri Hempstead who are proud to be part of the small business community. We are a 24-hour operation with a convenient location on Southern Blvd. here in Boardman Ohio. Call us today at 330-788-9945.